Our team of professionals can and have hung some of the finest papers available to decorators, we strip and prepare the wall as detailed below before hanging your choice of paper, some of the brand we use are also listed below.
- Flock wallpaper
- Textured wallpaper
- Repeat patterned paper
- Graham & Brown wallpaper
- Contemporary wallpaper
- Vinyl wallpaper
- Laura Ashley wallpaper
- Sandersons wallpaper,
and many many more, giving you a huge range to find the perfect paper to enhance your room
Our wallpaper hanging method
- Removal of existing wallpaper
- Prepare and repair large blemishes and damaged plaster
- Sanding the ensures a high quality finish
- The wallpaper of your choice is now hung leaving your wall looking fantastic.
Benefits of lining paper.
- It’s faster and therefore cheaper than having to replaster
- The wall is stripped clean and prepared for the lining paper
- Lining paper is then hung
- Leaving a perfectly smooth wall ready for the covering of your choice